No announcement yet.
X

Scorpion Shields?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! How about the light smoke? Is it just a waste of money?
    96 Katana 600
    97 4 door Blazer LT
    03 Honda Pilot EXL
    sigpic

Comment

I used a light smoke all last summer and it was dark enough to keep the sun out and light enough that you could ride at night for a little. I never tried a dark smoke.
      1996 Suzuki Katana 750

Comment

The photochromatic gets as dark as the light smoke. I'd the few extra $$'s and get the photochromatic. I have it on my EXO-700. Had that before getting the EXO-1000. If you would like to try out the photochromatic, PM me. I dont live that far away from you, and the EXO-700 is now my spare helmet. The same shield fits the EXO-700 and EXO-400.
        Life's not always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!! 94 Katana 600/750 and 99 Harley Electra-Glide

Comment

Black,
          If you don't mind looking through a helmet with flowers on it, I'll extend you the same offer as Madman. You are more than welcome to peep through my photo shield.

That, or if you feel like taking a road trip you may want to stop by any of the bike shops on Myatt Dr here in Nashville, I think all of them are carrying Scorpion now.

By the way, how does the Teal Monster look these days?
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by FASHER View Post
            Black,
            If you don't mind looking through a helmet with flowers on it, I'll extend you the same offer as Madman. You are more than welcome to peep through my photo shield.

That, or if you feel like taking a road trip you may want to stop by any of the bike shops on Myatt Dr here in Nashville, I think all of them are carrying Scorpion now.

By the way, how does the Teal Monster look these days?
            Thanks to you and Madman for the offer. I think I'm just going to get the dark smoked shield.
            Thats funny! Even though it's all flat black now I think I'll steal that name from you to use. The only thing I'm doing to it is getting the pieces together to put a 98+ exhaust on it.
            96 Katana 600
            97 4 door Blazer LT
            03 Honda Pilot EXL
            sigpic

Comment

I just wear sunglasses under my helmet, but I have a modular. I've never had a fog problem...but thanks for the advice on the mirror finish.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
              X