extended swing arm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extended swing arm

so do i have to make my own or can i just buy one

as far as i've seen.... your on your own with extended swing arms.... there are a couple guys on here that do em though so you might get lucky on a good price...
    THE EMAIL BANDIT
    F4 I stunted out
    Cbr900 (low and stretched)
    MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

talk to this guy: featherweight

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
      and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.
      myspace
      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE does them too, I have a few I could sell for this application. I'll ship them right to him too. PM me

Comment

A few things to consider with any suspension mod is the effect it will have on lean angles, handling,braking and steering. Extended swingarms have been known to develop stress fractures that could cause a major crash n burn...so Id think about it and wiegh the odds before you extend the ol gray bar...
          “What you own is your own kingdom
          What you do is your own glory
          What you love is your own power
          What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

I will bet that it will cost about $800 and up.
            S**t happens, live with it!

Comment

are you serious $800 to buy the swing arm from me and have Rob weld it? If it's any where near $800 I'll buy you dinner.

Comment

Hell, I'll weld two up and sell em too ya for $800!!!
                Some people carry on
                Some just stay right where they are
                Our worlds divide

Comment

werd

Comment

If you know what you are doing then you can probally do it yourself ( how many people know how to weld that well ). If you try and buy one already made from someone it will not be cheap. There was a member on here that wanted $800 to make one, ship and paint.
                    S**t happens, live with it!

Comment

well, that member here was a tool A guy here wanted a extended swingarm, I sold him one for under $50. I don't know how much Rob charged him to weld it, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't $750.

Comment

C&S Customs and Thompson Custom Cycle both have applications for post 98 kats. They are both made from aluminum and run in the $1200-$1500, they also run a 240 on the rear with them....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

well i am a certified welder on mig and arch so i am thinking i might just find a swing arm on the ebay.mess around with it a little and see how it would come out

Comment

I like the swingarm

If someone can make me one for a reasonable price I would like to take to you.....seriously
                            Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

If you aren't against chromoly you could call PMFR at 952-496-0053. AWESOME poeple & they make an even better product! Ray.
                              85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                              X