i might try switching the colors

blue top / green bottom

you know blue for sky and green for vegetation
    You're Welcome,
    - The Social Invalid

Comment

re

Comment

I think two tone looks decent. light colors on top looks good if you're going to do the fade. if you're definite on the two tone, though, you might also consider the tank/seat one color, the rest another color, at least on a pre.

i.e.:

stealth: just my two cents...

Comment

Re

I own a 98+ just using the pre model to do color scheme test because it was the one I downloaded.
          I am going to do a fade on my 04 Kat something like the 2nd one have to toy with it bit more come up with the exact colors still. But it is going to be a fade not a 2 tone.

Comment

try a horizonal fade imo it looks better then vertical, but then again it is your bike something like this:

just a little more red towards the tank, if you want take a picture of your kat (make sure its a clear pic of it) and i could do a quick photoshop for you of what ever style you want (its easier to picture color schemes on the actuall bike and not on drawings). so just drop me a pm if your intrested
            Yellow is the fastest....

Comment

I appreciate the offer DJ but I want to do the whole thing myself come up with the scheme colors etc all on my own. Im just tossing around things at the moment and I can pretty much see the colors on my bike from the drawings.

I can do just about anything from my PC

Here is a front to back fade

Comment

thats cool....btw i like that fade best
                Yellow is the fastest....

Comment

Originally posted by JacknGulfport
                  I appreciate the offer DJ but I want to do the whole thing myself come up with the scheme colors etc all on my own. Im just tossing around things at the moment and I can pretty much see the colors on my bike from the drawings.

I can do just about anything from my PC

Here is a front to back fade

That front to rear looks much better especially in blue
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_187
                    try a horizonal fade imo it looks better then vertical, but then again it is your bike something like this:

I love the red to black fade! For example:

Comment

Working...
                    X