No announcement yet.
X

turbo EFI katana 1260

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Dipstick, but there is no "mond", it is just Ray. Also, I never said I would take back the GOOD parts YOU decided you didn't want AFTER I sent them to you! Also, you sent them back without asking if I would take them back. I also said I would send them back to you anytime you wanted them! Don't come here starting crap because I posted about a motor you bought when I knew the history of it before you ever knew it was for sale. You build some good stuff & you help a lot of people but don't try to make ME the bad guy when YOU decided the GOOD parts I sent you weren't what YOU wanted to try! YOU stepped on your Johnson on this deal, NOT me. Ray.

Originally posted by katman1260 View Post
    First off RAY, I know you feel you have to put your two cents in eeeeeevery time someone post something on eeeeeevery forum you belong to
    Try looking at the profiles of each of us & see who has been on this forum longer. How long have you been on here? What, a MONTH?! Also, search my responses & see how many posts I have here. I only post on subjects I feel I have knowledge in & can help people in, & really haven't posted that many times here. Get over it Rob, you stepped on your OWN d!ck on this one. Ray.
    Last edited by suzukiray; 10-16-2009, 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

:smt084
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Sorry, he has an issue with me. He got P!$$ed that I wouldn't refund his money after I sold him GOOD parts that HE decided he didn't want to use. Ray.
        85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Its all good Ray, In any case its a great lookin motor and the old Skool Kat looks sweet as well. Love to see the finished product.
          Joker
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suzukiray View Post
            Get over it Rob, you stepped on your OWN d!ck on this one. Ray.
            Man, if I had the ability to step on my own, you better believe I would never put it away! I'd walk around the local bar swinging it like a nightstick!

Well I see you two are acquainted......

For what it's worth (which isn't much), I don't think anybody gets ticked about any posts from any person that contributes their fair share of information. Ray has certainly contributed more than his fair share of information. I would go so far as to say that 90% of his posts are technical in nature. For contrast, Nero's posts are 99% for his own amusement. The other 1% are to give generally non-motorcycle related information.

Maybe what I'm trying to get at here, is that as a site we have been losing our real, solid information base (Kwebble, CyberPoet, Arsenic, Meanstrk, etc). So whether you like everybody here or not, don't go running off!
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Ok RapidsuzukiRaymond,

Originally Posted by rapidray
              "PM me your address so that when someone buys these cams I can send you the money. I haven't forgotten, no one has bought them yet. Ray."

Year and a half, still waiting........

On the subject of posting.. There is a reason you have the handle "Rapidmouth" on the other forum. you earned it.

You to have lots of good things to say, good knowledge and even helpful at times. Then there is lots of stuff like this, clearly the question was to me but .... you had to answer anyway. Was I hiding the fact I didn't build the motor? The first post clearly points out I picked the engine up "complete" and even with a picture of how I picked it up. but no, you had to but in anyway.
              Did dude ask for a history, no, he asked me if I built it which everyone on the thread knows I didn't.

I don't mind when you comment on every thread under the sun but when you start answering for me... that will illicit a response.
              Last edited by katman1260; 10-16-2009, 01:55 AM.
              Kat Parts Clearance Selling Everything

Comment

Rob is a good guy with a LOT of knowledge & builds some REALLY cool stuff. Unfortunately he thinks he got ripped off by me & I feel he sent me back parts I didn't agree to take back. He can have the parts back anytime & I told him so, a long time ago. Ray.

Comment

And were back for Round 2 "DING!"
                  Joker
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok RapidsuzukiRaymond,

"Rapidmouth"
                    Did you think of that one all by yourself? Ray.

Comment

Rob is a good guy with a LOT of knowledge & builds some REALLY cool stuff. Unfortunately he thinks he got ripped off by me & I feel he sent me back parts I didn't agree to take back. He can have the parts back anytime & I told him so, a long time ago. Ray.
                      The problem Ray, is you misrepresented the parts and said you would refund the cash and you didn't. Maybe you said that publically to lower the heat from others on the forum I don't know. There is a reason you still have the parts after a year and a half......and can't sell them.

Maybe all your helpful information excuses you from keeping your word with some, not with me.

Did you think of that one all by yourself? Ray.
                      can't take credit for that one even if I wanted to.

Hey Ray,

Here is something you could do for me that would be of great assistance. Someone told me you are near where the engine is from. Buddy down there in San Marcos needs a rolling katana 1100 with engine, tank, sidcovers.

If you knew anyone who could drop a parts bike off for a week or two for him to measure it up I would consider our account clear. I will pay the gas to get it there and back.

Of course you could tell me to go pound sand...
                      Last edited by katman1260; 10-16-2009, 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I told you what was needed to use them in the engine you were building. I even referred you to a SPECIFIC member of the forum that was running the SAME cams in the engine I built for him. I didn't misrepresent anything. I sold you good, USEABLE parts. YOU said you didn't want to put them in the engine you were building for someone else. The parts were GOOD, without defect, but YOU chose not to use them. Then, you sent them back to me without even telling me you were sending them back. If there had been ANY defect in the parts I would not have sold them to you in the first place. YOU decided not to use PERFECTLY good parts. That is on YOU! I haven't sold YOUR cams because that would be stealing. I have said MANY times I would send them back to you so all you have to do is say the word & they will come right back to you. And I apologize for addressing you as "Dipstick" That was rude & petty of me. Ray.

Hey Ray,

Here is something you could do for me that would be of great assistance. Someone told me you are near where the engine is from. Buddy down there in San Marcos needs a rolling katana 1100 with engine, tank, sidcovers.

If you knew anyone who could drop a parts bike off for a week or two for him to measure it up I would consider our account clear. I will pay the gas to get it there and back.

Of course you could tell me to go pound sand...

Rob, I thought of contacting you to offer you my help when I saw you post this on GS but I figured you wouldn't want my help. I even have an 83 Kat I bought 3 months back that has no carbs on it & all I would need to do is remove the stock exhaust from it. I'm not one to tell somone to go "pound sand" if I think I can help them, even if we don't agree on everything. If you want my help I would just need to know where to take the bike & to know I will get it back without issue. Ray.
                        Last edited by suzukiray; 10-16-2009, 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You told me " when I sell them I will send you the money" Don't give me this "it would be stealing" crud dude. Your just digging deeper.

This is what I am going to do Ray.

This will be the end of this squable. I am not going to bring it up again. I am in a bit of a fowl mood tonight and I ran off a bit.

Life is too short. Obviously the ranting about the many many posts was also childish as I read them back. Product of a tired man. So if I happen to bring this up again somewhere you make me eat my own words.

You said you know the history on this motor? Do you now why there is an 1150 stator cover on it? was the left side switched with a large end tapor?

Oh, you have replied while I was typing...I hate it when that happens. Thanks Ray, I will get back to you privately on that.

You have been pm'd
                          Last edited by katman1260; 10-16-2009, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Ok Ray, we are all good.

Comment

What was this thread about
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Man that engine is just like this Motivational poster. Too pretty to actually install.

Btw, this engine belongs to 82-86 Supras.
                                Last edited by 600toStart; 10-16-2009, 10:56 AM.
                                I invite you to church.

Comment

Working...
                                X