X

Need link for frame sliders delrin preferred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need link for frame sliders delrin preferred

I have looked, but dont know who would make a frame slider that would fit on the brackets that I got from one of the forum mates Braunstein. If someone could post a link to some sliders that would work, that would be much appreciated. I would prefer delrin, or some type of plastic as opposed to a metal slider.

Thanks,

John

Let me know what it is you want,a sketch or sample would be great,and i will make them for you.I can make them out of white or black Delrin.If there would be enough interest,i would make a batch, therefore reduceing costs.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

I just want a black delrin round bar, like all of the others that I can use with the bracket and bolts that I got. It doesnt have to be anything fancy, it just has to work.

Thanks,

John

Comment

Did you ask for a specific hole size drilled in your brackets? Usually its a 10mm hole. If so any sliders for a GSXR will work, you just might have to buy a shorter bolt for it (the bolt that comes with the slider might be too long).

Comment

The bolt hole is drilled for 3/8ths and i Inculded bolts so to use with the sliders you purchase or you can just buy the sliders i sell for $35
          www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
          Katana Frame Sliders
          The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
          98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
          I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Working...
          X