X

helmet question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helmet question

I know for a fact that I'm going to go with an Arai RX-7 helmet I'm just not sure on the design, I really like the look of the McCoy replica, Just out of sheer boredom I decided to see what he rode and it happened to be a Yamaha, I also like the look of the Kenny Roberts Jr replica, he rides a suzuki would you all consider it a sin to wear a design from a racer that rides a rival bike? I know I'm being silly just thought I would see all your thoughts.
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

unless ur out on the track racing, getting paid what they make each race...get what you want, and what you like..after all, its ur melon, and your checkbook thats paying for it...besides, the average joe biker isnt gonna know the difference anyways 8)

Comment

yyup its your mellon besided one the biggest parts of motercycling in individuality (god I cant spell this morning) mod your bike get day glow leathers its all good!

Comment

I wouldn't care, or wouldn't know for that matter, if the design was from a racer that rides a different than mine. If it fits right, it's comfortable and looks cool that's a bonus. It's your well earned money - get the one you prefer. 8)

Comment

Well, actually Garry is riding the Aprilia Rs cube, so no problem with another japanese maker!
          PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

actually, I just checked Gary's main site and he's riding a Ducati now, so I guess we were both wrong. Thanks all for the advice, I only asked because I'm fairly new to the world of motorcycles and I didn't know if there happened to be any "unwritten rules" or anything.

girls = yammah

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
              I only asked because I'm fairly new to the world of motorcycles and I didn't know if there happened to be any "unwritten rules" or anything.
              the only rule is..Be Yourself!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
                actually, I just checked Gary's main site and he's riding a Ducati now, so I guess we were both wrong. Thanks all for the advice, I only asked because I'm fairly new to the world of motorcycles and I didn't know if there happened to be any "unwritten rules" or anything.
                LOL!, well, he has been riding the ducati on SBK, but this weekend he is racing the Aprilia on MotoGp, and I hope he would be in MotoGp next year! Nice slidesssssss

And what said Need4Speed750, be yourself!
                PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

I went with plain black, and got graphics put on to match the bike. Still working on how to post photos, but here's a link if U want to C.
                  Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy
                    I went with plain black, and got graphics put on to match the bike. Still working on how to post photos, but here's a link if U want to C.
                    http://www.xpphotoalbum.com/showphot...cat=500&page=1
                    Supercool paint scheme!!! 8)
                    PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Wear what you like. I wouldn't think it matters.
                      Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by masrapido
                        Originally posted by Froggy
                        http://www.xpphotoalbum.com/showphot...cat=500&page=1
                        Supercool paint scheme!!! 8)
                        Cool, a yellow/black 750....I like it alot... 8)

Comment

I've been looking at the Hayden replica Arai in black myself, just not sure what I think about the cheetah in the back. Reminds me of Cheetos...

Comment

meeting safety specifications first than comfort, comfort, comfort. then looks.
                            hell i must be getting old

Comment

It's going to be an Arai RX-7 helmet for sure (which I tried on at a local shop) it was super comfortable and extremely light it didn't even feel like I had anything on my head. I'm just trying to decide the design I want I think I'm going to go with the Gary McCoy replica first then buy the Kenny Roberts one as a 2nd helmet.

girls = yammah

Comment

Working...
                              X