X

Flush Mount Turn Signals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flush Mount Turn Signals

I just don't get it, anyone else think the Pre-98's look better with the original front turn signals and don't care for the flush mounted ones?

Maybe it's just me, but I just don't care for them.

Depends on the bike
    "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

i dont like the flush mount or the oirginal i put some small ones i got off e-bay the front i dont have the cash to change the back ones yet

Comment

Check out the pic in my garage. I have flush mounts on the front and I cut down the factory rear signals. Go to the following link and see the rear signals.

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
        From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
        Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.
        Last edited by Kfreak; 07-09-2008, 05:50 PM.

Comment

I like your idea on the rears, they do stick out too far. I'm going to be PC'n the rims, so maybe I'll do the lights while I'm waiting.

Comment

You may be able to buy a set of rears off a Busa. They look like they fit with very little modification, like just changing the electrical connections. I used my originals because they were free.

Comment

Problem is....I like "FREE" too!

Comment

Working...
              X