X

Kat of the Month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat of the Month

How come the Kat of the Month has been on hiatus? Is there only 12 good looking bikes on this forum? Mine doesn't rate, but it would give me something to shoot for.
    "I'm not crazy because I take the right pills."

Long story....

Comment

According to the wonderful site admin...well, wildkat anyway, the KotM is possibly coming back with new rules/guidelines/something. It was pulled after some less than stellar nominations were made.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

Hey now , I was one of the last ones nominated . What are you trying to say . Oh , I get it .
        Yeah , there was talk of bringing it back after tha rally . Wonder what happened there ....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

why not just have the mods vote on them based on the latest posts in the picture/video forum...

that way it stays impartial... judged by people who've seen almost everything you can do as mods go...

maybe allow another 10 or 15 regular members in on the voting.

I mean it isn't hard to set up a vote by priviledge rights in the forum software, or only allow certain members into a specific forum...

I'd like to have some more inspiration. And it's nice to have your bike show up on the banner...

Comment

I'll just say, I miss KOTM too.

Comment

It was taken off when MY bike won.....

Comment

Hmmm, then as we say, the case is solve-ed. That answers my question.

Ooooo, I made "Rookie" status.
                "I'm not crazy because I take the right pills."

Comment

It is going to come back. We are working on new rules and other things to make it better than last time. So sit tight and relax.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                  X