X

Saw something stupid today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw something stupid today

I saw a guy on a CBR with no shirt, no gloves, had shorty shorts, and was BAREFOOTED!!!!! I couldn't grab my camera phone fast enough so I didn't get a pic but what a dumb a$$!
    "Stupid is as stupid does" - Forset Gumps Mama

That's just to scary to think about, you'd be completely screwed in a get off.

On a side note

Me and Jackal saw a guy in full leathers last year as we left for Gap Rally.

Now that may sounds normal, but he completed the outfit by wearing Sandles
    Kyle

Comment

I dont wana know what shorty shorts are (shudder)

Comment

he was just lettin the dickey and twins air out

hardee har har

jC

Comment

There was a video sometime ago with a guy riding naked, stunting on his bike...bad thing is he ate it and they showed the whole trip to the hospital..funnier than sh#$ when he was trying to explain it to the nurse...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

What about his helmet? I bet it was hanging on the side. That is about the dumbest thing ever.
            here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
            http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

At 7-11 this weekend while I was buying Lotto, I saw some redneck in just boxers, a wifebeater, and water shoes jump on his Hayabusa. At least he was wearing a helmet I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X