No announcement yet.
X

BobKat2002's New Ride................Now with Pic.s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again Guys. I'm still on my Honey Moon with her.

Hey Mojoe, I can tell you read my whole post. It's great that you "Get it too". And yes the HJC has to go. I was shopping for a new Soumy before this all went down. Now I get that wrapped up too.

My Kat was drawing quite a bit of attention at the dealership before I left. In fact several people were inquiring about price. (Probably the chrome windscreen I got from Spedee, is causing all the fuss.)
    I'm sure it'll be gone soon, if not already.

Hopefully, Suzuki will have a bike similarly styled to the Kat when I have to find a more moderate ride.

I'll keep you posted as to how she breaks in, and of course.....Pic.s Pic.s Pi.cs

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

That is one Sweet looking ride!! Congrats.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

man, I am in love. That bike is soooo sweet! great deal! Have fun on the honeymoon!
        Roops Photography|facebook|
        03 GSXR 1000
        04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
        Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

If I ever step up to a ss that would be the one. Same colour, same everything. Very nice man, very nice. To say I'm a bit jealous would be an understatement

BTW, if you get her knocked up on the honeymoon, I got dibs on the child

Comment

Wow that is a sweet looking ride. Good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
              If I ever step up to a ss that would be the one. Same colour, same everything. Very nice man, very nice. To say I'm a bit jealous would be an understatement

BTW, if you get her knocked up on the honeymoon, I got dibs on the child
              Don't be jealous Dan. I'm the one making the payments for next few years.

And yes, you've got dibs on the offspring.
              "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Im jelous!!! I wanted to look for the 04 or 05 gsxr750. Guy i work with baught a 06 600. im not to thrilled about the 06 tail. but the colors are sweet and besides the tail that is a sweet bike. happy riding
                "No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight." -Out Cold 2001

Comment

Working...
                X