X

How much to paint your solo cowl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to paint your solo cowl??

Wanting to get a cowl soon, just wondering how much those of you that have them, paid to get them painted. Just wanted some idea of what to expect.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Anywhere between $60 - $100 seems to be the going rate, at least where I live...
    ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

so far up to 120 still dont like it........and the price goes up

Comment

too bad you folks don't live closer. I would do it $25....you supply the paint. the damn thing isn't that big. 10 minutes sanding...no taping. 5 minutes to shoot on the paint.....say 15 if it is enamal and not basecoat/clearcoat. 20 minutes to clear it if it is bc/cc.
        a coat of clear....wait 10 min...another coat of clear....wait 10....1 more clear.....done!

at $100 they better supplying the paint for sure...and good paint at that.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

paint is too damn expensive. Im glad I have a buddy that paints.
          You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

I just got a quote today. 75 dollars even for painting my solo cowl. I will be dropping it off tomorow. I didnt think that was too bad of a price. The guy even told me it wouldnt take his guy a whole hour to do it but he had to charge me 1 hour for labor. I dont trust myself enough to paint it myself so this is the way i am going

Comment

I got mine done $30 of course it was the same guy that painted my bike for me and he still had some paint left over.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

bout 65.00 , from any decent paint shop is about the going rate around my area.

Comment

I paid 30 bucks for mine also, black.
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

30 bucks would be a really fair price! 65 is still rediculously expensive for such a little thing to paint.
                    You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

Working...
                    X