X

New pic of my first motorcycle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pic of my first motorcycle.

Thought id post up a pic of my bike the very first day I got it!! 2001 Katana that i bought used with less than 1900 miles on it!

picture was taken with a Nikon D50 + 500 f/1.8 lens.

2002 GSX-R750
    2001 GSX-600F (sold)

oh yeah, im new to the boards. hey!

-John
    2002 GSX-R750
    2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

welcome to kr and i wish i had that camera. that picture is awesome.

Comment

Welcome to KR.
        Great pic!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

oh by the way , nice bike too

Comment

thanks guys, its very clean and...stock...haha

funny story... i got that camera for 380 bucks back in the day...and that was a steal, well in camera terms anyway. But i highly recommend it for car/bike shots.
            2002 GSX-R750
            2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

Welcome to KR
              Bike is sold

Comment

thanks
                2002 GSX-R750
                2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

Nice bike
                  This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                  BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Welcome to KR! Nice Kat!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Nice pick, I bought the same bike Sunday, If you want to know what it looks like without the yellowish/green stickers check out my pics ; )

Comment

i do actually, where those be bro???
                        2002 GSX-R750
                        2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

nice bike, i say lose the yellow like Nismo.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Jabara57 first, get a heat gun or a really hot hairdryer, Heat up the sticker so the glue underneath gets sticky so you can pull it off easier, use your fingernail to get it started and take your time, once you get so far down just try to keep it all in one piece while you heat and peel. After that you will have some ugly residue. All you do for that is get some of the name brand carb and choke cleaner, ex. Gumout and get a rag, this is where it gets harder, you have to spray the residue and rub with the towel, it'll leave little pieces of residue which you can then wipe off. After I got it all taken care of you wash the bike to get the choke cleaner off and give it a nice wax job ; )

Comment

Nice bike welcome to KR

[Jabara57 first, get a heat gun or a really hot hairdryer, Heat up the sticker so the glue underneath gets sticky so you can pull it off easier, use your fingernail to get it started and take your time, once you get so far down just try to keep it all in one piece while you heat and peel. After that you will have some ugly residue. All you do for that is get some of the name brand carb and choke cleaner, ex. Gumout and get a rag, this is where it gets harder, you have to spray the residue and rub with the towel, it'll leave little pieces of residue which you can then wipe off. After I got it all taken care of you wash the bike to get the choke cleaner off and give it a nice wax job ; )
                              quote]
                              I will try this on the warning stickers too they have to go[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                              X