Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Opened it up a bit...took it to 128 this evening...WOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first time I hit 140, I promised myself that it was going to be the last time I did that. 15 minutes later, I decided I had to break that record. I downshifted and crouched in a race position and went up to 120, when an SUV on the opposite side of the road saw me in this position and flashed his lights at me. I didnt understand why he did that, but I thought maybe he was trying to tell me something. I took the hint and slowed down, and sure enough, about 15 seconds later I see a cop under a bridge with a radar aimed at me. Bless that dude's soul, cause I had already slowed down to the speed limit. That was a real close one.

Skotty
    2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

Originally posted by skotty
      The first time I hit 140, I promised myself that it was going to be the last time I did that. 15 minutes later, I decided I had to break that record. I downshifted and crouched in a race position and went up to 120, when an SUV on the opposite side of the road saw me in this position and flashed his lights at me. I didnt understand why he did that, but I thought maybe he was trying to tell me something. I took the hint and slowed down, and sure enough, about 15 seconds later I see a cop under a bridge with a radar aimed at me. Bless that dude's soul, cause I had already slowed down to the speed limit. That was a real close one.

Skotty
      Thats why they make radar jammers.

Comment

I did 120 once.

Right past a state cop.

With his radar up.

All I can figure is that I was going so fast that he didn't notice me, and I disappeared behind a bend.

I rarely break 80 now if I can help it. Don't want to press my luck too much....
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
        X