Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Opened it up a bit...took it to 128 this evening...WOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opened it up a bit...took it to 128 this evening...WOW!

so smooth...very nice...no shimmys or shakes just pure zooom...i was loving it for the brief seconds i kept the speed...

no i am left with I WANT MORE.

waay cool...

jC

KAT 750 2005

The hugger makes it go faster!
    FrankenKat 1216
    GS Fiter 816
    GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Warning!!!!!
      Once you start it is a hard habit to break..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
        Warning!!!!!
        ..The need for speed is a very powerful thing. Don't underestimate the power of the adrenaline rush to become more prevalant in your daily riding the more you do it so just be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
          Warning!!!!!
          I agree ... I made it to 120 on the highway and I swore myself when I got my bike ... NEVER NEVER NEVER .... well promise is broken for good I think !!!
          Guylaine
          Try and keep up now

Comment

wait until you break 150...there is no going back after that.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I'm with everyone else. Speed is addicting.
              Popcorn Love

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn
                it also kills.....so be damn careful about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                  Originally posted by Popcorn
                  it also kills.....so be damn careful about it.
                  Yes .. there's a place and time for speed ... not anytime anywhere ... we have to remember we are not the only ones on the roads ... some seems to forget that part
                  Guylaine
                  Try and keep up now

Comment

yes and watch out for those things we forget about like animals(cats,dogs and rabbits).they always run in front of me

Comment

Straightline speed is overrated IMHO, I'd rather have it cranked over and railing at half that speed than going in a straightline but that's just me.
                      Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                        Straightline speed is overrated IMHO, I'd rather have it cranked over and railing at half that speed than going in a straightline but that's just me.
                        come try the hwy we ran on last friday in the group...you can do both...no shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                          come try the hwy we ran on last friday in the group...you can do both...no shiate.
                          I though all Quebec roads were just a collection of potholes . Sounds like a nice ride though .
                          Kyle

Comment

I love going fast as much as anybody, maybe more than many..but thats the problem I have with the local group I belong too. They all just wanna hit the track every weekend and get their 1/4 mile times lower. Which is fine, but I can count on 1 hand the number of them that can actually corner with any proficiency. God forbid if u mention Deals Gap or even just knee dragging in general. Most of them are like, nah I aint into all that stuff I just wanna go fast.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat

I love going fast as much as anybody, maybe more than many..but thats the problem I have with the local group I belong too. They all just wanna hit the track every weekend and get their 1/4 mile times lower. Which is fine, but I can count on 1 hand the number of them that can actually corner with any proficiency. God forbid if u mention Deals Gap or even just knee dragging in general. Most of them are like, nah I aint into all that stuff I just wanna go fast.
                              Your not complaining about your biker gang.... are you

Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X