No announcement yet.
X

HELP!!! about Bolt Ons for looks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you order the hugger from Art Fibras he'll custom paint it to match your bike from the ColorRite color scheme...Also if you need it ASAP he may not be the person to order from...he takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks to deliver because he does a custom job on each...He sells on ebay only in batches to keep his orders at a reasonable time frame...there are other companies that sell huggers but you will pay a price for them...good luck...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I had some of those grips on the magna I had and I hated them.They were to big around and felt like I couldnt get a good grip on the bars.On installing them I had to cut the treads off on the plastic throttle piece to get them to fit.The ends of the grips come off with four allen srews.

Comment

I got everything worked out except the hugger. Does anyone know where/who I can get a hugger that is just a hugger, NOT a chain guard and hugger all in one. I am trying to keep my chromed chain guard.
        "Keeps it movin"

"Mean people SUCK......Nice people Swallow!"

Comment

Guess noone has any idea as to what I can do about a hugger? The one that is just a hugger not a guard all in one!
          "Keeps it movin"

Comment

It would be easy enough to alter the Artfibras hugger - it's a simple fiberglass peice, so you could trim the upper par tof the chainguard right off, and simply keep part of that side as a mounting point. Mount your existing chrome chainguard overtop of the hugger, and you won't even see how the hugger is mounted....well...not really.

Fiberglass is easy to work with...and at $80 for a pre-painted hugger in your color choice, it's a hard deal to beat! (BTW, when I ordered one for an '03 in black, I was amazed to find it painted PERFECTLY with no runs or spots, in the factory Black/blue flake - it's amazing!)
            FrankenKat 1216
            GS Fiter 816
            GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Thanks, I think I'll try that. Sounds pretty simple to modify fiberglass. BTW where and how did you come by such an engine for your bike ...Dood?
              "Keeps it movin"

Comment

Working...
              X