X

Almost toasted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost toasted

Check out this dude racing a ducati 999 on his gsxr. start at 37 seconds and watch for a bit... he almost looses it and then could have been hit by a car

That was crazy. I can't believe how fast the speed climbed. From 70km to 170km in like, 2 seconds.

Comment

I wonder if those guys have a death wish....
      01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
      Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

wow i didnt have time to watch it all... they cut over traffic at 3:00 mid turn, and the dude on the gsxr like drifts every time he makes a turn

Comment

Yeah, he's going hot into the corners. I was waiting for the head on or the high side.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Scary (thrilling, sure)... There's racing, and theres being stupid. I'm not judging, I've done plenty of things in my cage in the past that I know 'were' stupid. But geez.. Riding the opposite lane, in blind corners??

Am I bein' an old fogey or joy killer? (I hope not) Skills or no skills, thats endangering more than themselves on that run.

Thumbs up for living?

Comment

Darwin seems to have missed a few...
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

wow, impressive, but really dumb. I'm glad I have enough sense to realize that cars travel in opposite directions once you cross the double yellow.

Comment

There must be extra luggage compartments on that lead bike so he has a place to put his extra large balls of steel.

I think the guy with the camera pulls off a stoppie at 4:05--he goes from 125 down to 55 in almost no distance.

You can definitely tell that the camera guy is going to need new rear brake pads after this run...they squeal through the whole vid.
                  -
                  -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                    Darwin seems to have missed a few...
                    It's okay, something tells me he'll get another chance with these two!
                    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                    BMC Notorious 918 HT
                    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

that looks like a great time. yes its stupid, but hey we all die, might as well live a little 1st

but yea that camera man was gettin looooose. fun stuff
                      1989 katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by CenCalKat View Post
                        It's okay, something tells me he'll get another chance with these two!

My thoughts exactly. I just couldn't put it into the right words.

Comment

Those guys are freaking nuts and definitely have a death wish
                          2007 Honda CBR600rr
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                          sigpic

Comment

Kept expecting it to end badly...
                            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Just a matter of time, if those 2 geared up SQUIDS keep riding like that.
                              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                              X