X

msf course

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msf course

well just completed my second day of begginers safety course so far so good i passed the written,and in class stuff yesterday one more day to go. mostlly pretty easy basic stuff start,stop,up shift, down shift,and quik stops.the weaving in and out of cones is the hardest part so far takes a lil concentration but not to bad.
    its kind of fun riding these lil bikes honda 125 looks like an enduro with street tires pretty old but runs good,a big difference between that an my kat 750,they had a couple 250 honda night hawks also.
    my best freind and his wife are takeing it with me we bought bikes at the same time.
    12 people in the class, and all have at least sat on and tried to take off on a bike so its a pretty fun group all doing well no dropped bikes

the cones are best done ( for me anyway ) by slipping the clutch and using the REAR brake.

it's a good place to start.

tim

Comment

the staggered cones, and the double u turn in the white box were the hard parts for me. i got the hang of the staggered cones the 3rd time through.

Comment

it was all easy once i found out they had cones that were 3 inches high

Comment

same hear

Originally posted by trinc
          the cones are best done ( for me anyway ) by slipping the clutch and using the REAR brake.

it's a good place to start.

tim
          ya staggered cones pretty hard on the first pass but after that i got the hang of it with brake and clutch

Comment

Working...
          X