No announcement yet.
X

Who is shilling the bugscreen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought about making some "kits" up and selling them on ebay myself, but then i figured no one would be dumb enough to buy them. it's a p.i.t.a. to cut them out... i kept poking my fingers and stuff.

i hope it works out for him... gotta pay the bills somehow.
    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Hey, if people will pay you to carry their logo on your forehead, or for a piece of "authentic" new-york city garbage, they will very well pay for this. There's an old saying that goes "there's a sucker born every ..... ". The blank used to be "minute" but the latest poll shows results down to 23.847 seconds i think .
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yea...don't buy that. That's stealing from the uneducated. If you're reading this post then consider yourself educated. You can go to home depot and get 2 strips of gutter mesh that looks IDENTICAL to that and pictures posted in this thread for less than $10 bucks. Add in $3 bucks for some heavy duty silicon to glue it to the fairing and your set. Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
        X