X

Had to Plug Tire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to Plug Tire

So this Tuesday I am driving to work and it happens. Loss of power, loose rear end. Reading the posts and going through the safety course saved me. Luckily was able to get to a safe place. Plugged the tire dead center The tire has held its air and I had to ride another 70 miles that day. It just sucks end of the season/new tire only 4000 on Pirelli Strada. I am going to takes CP's advice and sell the tire on ebay and recoup some of the loss. Any takers!!

Thanks for the knowledge

Cheers
    go ahead and ruck it!!!

Man, nice that you did not take a spill!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

You can probably reuse much of my existing eBay write up from the Metzeler Z6 110-70ZR17 someone accidentally bought once. The text file is here:
      motorcycleanchor.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleanchor.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

It'd be a good template to start with. Just correct the info as needed (esp. the cross-reference on what bikes it fits!), and be honest about the plug.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
      X