X
X

Wheel Shield - Part Deux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone teases rednecks saying they are inbread, why when it is odviously Floridians who are. This was fun yesterday but is now getting really old.
    THIS DUDE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!! The level of stupidity is just unbearalbe. Someone mentioned about his license should be revoked, I think his license to procreate should be revoked. If this dude thinks he can revolutionalze the motorcycle industry with a hair brain idea like that i'm affraid what his offspring would come up with.
    2002 750 Kat
    2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
    1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
    2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by dano68 View Post
      Everyone teases rednecks saying they are inbread, why when it is odviously Floridians who are. This was fun yesterday but is now getting really old.
      THIS DUDE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!! The level of stupidity is just unbearalbe. Someone mentioned about his license should be revoked, I think his license to procreate should be revoked. If this dude thinks he can revolutionalze the motorcycle industry with a hair brain idea like that i'm affraid what his offspring would come up with.
      Hey now, we aren't all like this. Thats like me saying all Canadians are bad drivers. I'm just going on my experience here in FL. All 3 accidents I've had have been Canadian drivers at fault. I will, however, agree the amount of stupid down here is astonishing.

Now that I think about it though, I'm a Florida Redneck, maybe the 2 negatives cancel each other out.
      Last edited by Bkohs; 10-01-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

I still think we should link this to the other motorcycle fora and image boards. Spread the world and show the whole world this awesome creation, as we witness the genesis of the next Shervinator.

Comment

Comment

2002 750 Kat
            2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
            2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
            2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
            1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
            2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by mektek View Post
              There are some older bikes that have a fully enclosed chain. It's an interesting idea, but it didn't catch on with many manufacturers -probably due to the added weight and cost. It would be much more work to make an enclosed chain for the Kat than to do what I did with the wheel shield. But yes, if you paid me enough I could do it for you

I'll say it again because some just refuse to believe it - It worked EXACTLY as intended. It stayed securely attached as installed. NONE of the issues that anybody raised came up, yet.
              The tire was unaffected, so far.

If I had reported that the test ended in disaster - cut tire, brake line, decapitated little Timmy's hamster, etc etc, the same people would pile on with the crude insults as now, even with evidence contrary to their position staring them in the face. Lacking the technical competence to do it themselves they don't believe anyone else should be able to.

You just can't please everyone

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
              Fixed it for you...

Comment

Working...
              X