Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What gas is better for kats? Regular or premium???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gas is better for kats? Regular or premium???

I have rode my kat always with premium gas, today I was forced to use regular gas on my almost empty tank, and I noticed that the Kat now runs smoother, has more power overall, :P is this a coincidence or it is that Kats run better on regular gas, my Kat is a 750 1993.

It was built to run best on regular octane gasoline and the Kat let you know that.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Yup .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Hmmm interesting, didn't know that, really...I've just been putting regular unleaded, too darn expensive anymore. Its kinda funny though t see bike riders say "Damn" at the pump...
        "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Originally posted by madkatana
          Hmmm interesting, didn't know that, really...I've just been putting regular unleaded, too darn expensive anymore. Its kinda funny though t see bike riders say "Damn" at the pump...
          I say more than "damn" every time I roll up to the pump anymore . Prices just seem to arbitrarily jump .
          But ..... my bike seems to prefer 89 over 87 as well . I get better milage that way , and it idles a tad smoother . Also got over 60k on it and an advancer in there .....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X