No announcement yet.
X

My Shiny Hiney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great but a blue bike would have been faster.
    Slipery When Wet

Comment

unFREEKINreal Mark.....I should have bought stock in Hindle....that is so impressive...be sure to send pics to them...the should feature it on their site!

Comment

maybe I should sport the Hindle down here in PA..instead of that Yosh stuff.

Comment

Horrible, absolutly Horrible...

What the hell where you thinking?????

You know what I am going to do, to help you out....

I will send you all my factory colored parts, and exhaust, so as you can put your bike back to normal, and I will take all those nice shiney chrome peices off your hands....

For Free even!!!

I am all about helping my fellow riders out, and I think by me having all the shiney peices, and you back to stock, people won't be so apt to judge you and call you the "King of Bling-Bling". Let me now when we can start to swap.

Man, what I will sacrifice to help out my fellow man.... What a nice guy I am!

Ok, it looks sweet, and I really like the hugger.

Nice going, makes my bike look cheap, and I have the chamelion paint!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

You are a martyr Sweetie...can I call you that since I feel so close to you now? I really appreciate your offer to help me out of my dilemma but I feel too guilty accepting all your generousity. So, instead I bought some flat black paint and a roller.
            Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
              You are a martyr Sweetie...can I call you that since I feel so close to you now? I really appreciate your offer to help me out of my dilemma but I feel too guilty accepting all your generousity. So, instead I bought some flat black paint and a roller.

The thought of a roller even bumping into your bike makes me shudder.
              AMA member # 224227

Comment

Working...
              X