No announcement yet.
X

Sport Touring windscreen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seriously considering the ST shield as well. I like to ride well into the fall months and anything I can do to reduce wind helps.

Now that you've had this for a month, still like it?

This is a real nubie question: will it fit my '06?

Comment

Yikes. I do not like the first one pictured.

Comment

I strongly recommend the ZG ST screen. It has excellent wind blocking, much much better than stock. The extra width helps if you're built like a tank, ie: Me. I'm 6'4-1/2 with wide shoulders. I can tell that extra width helps push the air out around me instead of smacking me on the edges of my shoulders. Tucking down makes the wind rush right over my helmet and makes the high speed (triple digits) much more stable, versus the contstant wind hitting shoulders inputing steering shakes.

Comment

I'm pretty happy with my mod....
          Attached Files
          2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
          2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
          1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
          1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
          1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Helment issues go away with a good helment , I can get Fulmer helments all day long at cost, but decided to spend the money on a good one, ended up with Scorpion EXO-1000, pump up check pads for coustom fit plus added bonus of intergrated sun sheild, plus very stable at 140+, very comfy, good ventalation and even has a locking face shield, also snell approved for around $300, maybe this will help, hey explore all your options, pesonal opinion two thumbs-up

Comment

good thread!

Comment

I know this is an old thread but I saw the picture with the new ST windscreen and had to order on myself. It looks like it would make the longer rides much more comfortable and reduce a lot of the buffeting. I'm looking forward to mine coming in at the end of the week.
                sigpic
                A little throttle and ease out the clutch.

Comment

I want to give these a try:

Comment

I have the same screen badkat, it came on my bike when i bought it

Comment

Hey badcat! I'm not sure if you mentioned if that zg windscreen you installed was a dark or light smoke? Thanks, mike69

Comment

Working...
                      X