X

New Project Need Parts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project Need Parts

Just Got My Hands on an 04 Katana 600 with 2300 miles... Its Barebone Literally Just the Engine and the Chasis and thats it. Clean Papers the bike sent the owner to the hospital.. im thinking of restoring the bike... anybody have some fairings for sale on links on where to get them cheap...

I believe there are full sets rather cheap on Ebay. If you don't want to go that route, I have an 06 left main fairing that's a bit chewed up, but could be fixed pretty easily. The turn signal got shattered, and scratched up the plastic around it. I ended up replacing the fairing, so I also used it as practice for the eraser wheel to remove the warning stickers from the rest of the bike. I'm glad I did, cause I really messed up that part of the fairing, but it's all surface damage. I don't think there are any cracks, and all the mounting tabs are there, except I needed the hardware from the tabs for the new one.

For the money and effort, I'd probably suggest the full sets on Ebay. I don't have any experience, but other's on here have used them, and said they fit okay.
    Last edited by ygolohcysp; 03-28-2010, 11:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
    X