X

Kat. for sale...opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat. for sale...opinions?

There is a 600 Kat. l995 on EBay with 15K on it. Looks really good in the pictures with new (less than 2K) Dunlops. Bid now is $1325 "buy it now" is $2500 with reserve not met. I know it's not much to go by but thought I would ask. 2 hours left on the bidding. Thanks for short notice opinions!
    LMT

looks can be decieving. I doubt I would buy a car or bike from ebay sight unseen. I would wait till the auction ends then if no one wins it email the seller and ask what he would take for it. is the bike anywhere near you? if not maybe a katrider in the area could go and look it over for you.

Comment

You are correct. The auction ended, I bid $1550.00 and reserve not met so I believe he was looking for about 2K. Yes he is about an hour or so west of me so I have his no. and may give a follow-up call. Thanks.
      LMT

Comment

good luck.kat bob made some good points.

Comment

Go check it out and if you like it, make a cash offer. SInce he did not sell it, he might just go lower.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
          X