No announcement yet.
X

Tour de France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy under the motorcycle must have been one of those moron spectators who love to run with the cyclists for a few yards.

I swear, even if I had the talent, I could never win a tour because I would have to constantly jump off my bike and kick the shit out of those guys for annoying the hell out of me.

BTW, I believe Floyd. However, I don't give a shit if they do dope! An even playing field is an even playing field. They should all do it, and stop whining and casting aspersions.

Comment

Not that I'm a big fan of the French right now, but we'd probably be speaking proper Queen's English without their help in the Revolutionary War<g>.
      MikeG
      Central Oregon
      2006 Suzuki GSX600F
      (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

Anyone that rides a bicycle UP HILL for 1000's of miles is on something.

Why else would anyone want to do that!?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior

I'm with you. Get on a Katr... ride it, come home... sit on the couch... drink beer... Life is happy!! Leave the bicycles for non-licenced individuals

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior

+1

I bought a bike 3 years ago, and after about 3 days I bent the rear rim riding up and down stairs . It's been sitting sans rear rim, since then . I'm just too lazy to fix it, and ride it

My brother in law on the other hand is actively involed in track (track coach at fanshawe college) and at one time in his younger days was a world class triathalete. He's been talking about this whole thing for a long time, but I just tune him out

Comment

... If people have been reading up on this they would read that Landis' testosterone was at normal levels. It was the testosterone to epitestosterone ratio that was out of whack. His exceeded a 4:1 ratio, which is the limit. The normal human has a 1:1 ratio. Besides, even if he was loaded up on steroids, that would have only hindered his performance. (More mass to move)
              Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is how the test works. They test for certain substances and the ratios of other naturally occuring things in the body. That's what they mean when they say "testosterone precursors". They can give you medecines that will raise you testosterone levels. The medicines themselves are not neccesarily steroids themselves.
              Race On The Track ... Never On The Street

Comment

yellow2002Kat: I think you're right about the Burgman. I found a bunch of photos and the mopeds had a similar looking headlight.
                MikeG
                Central Oregon
                2006 Suzuki GSX600F
                (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

Working...
                X