X

Need your help people!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help people!

So as many of you know in 2 weeks i'm off for my east coast trip, well i got screwed over by a company with my windshield, came in broken and also they shipped the wrong one... anyway what i need your help on is to track one down... i have tried many places and they dont have stock... zero gravity doesnt have any either and it takes them 3 weeks to make it... i leave in 2..... i have a 2002 Kat 600 and i really wanted a sport touring shield...if all else fails a double bubble would do. Smoke would be ideal but i'm not picky since i'm in a tight bind.... any ideas who might have one? Thanks
    Shiny side up !!!

Have you tried Chapparell? I always screw up the spelling, but they have lots of windscreens, including zero gravity. Maybe MotoDepot?
    MikeG
    Central Oregon
    2006 Suzuki GSX600F
    (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

can't help you on that ....but don't cancel the trip just because of that. just pretend you are on a harley. if those homos can ride w/o a windshield, we sure as hell can
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

LoL Mojoe..
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Try PMing letsride or BraadaJim
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

i dont think they make a double bubble w/s for the kats

Comment

Try eBay or google.

Or if you're really desperate, walk into your local dealership and order from them.

Good Luck!
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

good luck
                R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Markham Outdoor Power can get you a Givi pretty quick. I called Eve (she is crazy hot) and she can have one to you fairly quick. You can call her at 905-294-2355.
                  R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Working...
                  X