X

Bluetooth Helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Helmet

Anyone use the Blutek helmets? I am curious and looking to get one.

Nolan has one, too. I've wondered how well those helmets worked.
    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't want one because motorcycle time is my time and getting away is sometimes the whole point. On the other hand (seriously) a fellow riding a Gixxer stopped at a red light next to me and was raving about his. So I'd say that if it's something a rider would want, then it is probably a very cool thing. He was wild about his. Give it a year and I'll probably have one...I have a close relationship with irony.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
        ...I have a close relationship with irony.

Dan, I'm putting that on a shirt and will split the profits with you.
        sigpic

Comment

I am in talks with a blutek rep now actually to be getting one of their new designs early. I am interested to see how they pan out...
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
            I wouldn't want one because motorcycle time is my time and getting away is sometimes the whole point. On the other hand (seriously) a fellow riding a Gixxer stopped at a red light next to me and was raving about his. So I'd say that if it's something a rider would want, then it is probably a very cool thing. He was wild about his. Give it a year and I'll probably have one...I have a close relationship with irony.
            my time no need to talk to anyone while riding anyways, it be like talking on a cell phone while driving a car but you have no armor to protect you while you argue with your other.. i always thought it was a dumb idea.. see the guy in my avatar, he was talking on a bluetooth lol
            02 Suzuki Katana 750
            05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X