X

CyberPoet's valve stems r0x0rz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyberPoet's valve stems r0x0rz

I had to do some tire changing over the weekend and figured while I was in there, I would go ahead and change valve stems. I can't even tell how much better these make life. These are up there on a convenience level well above the Fumoto valve. It used to be every time I wanted to check tire pressue I had to roll the bike forward or backwards to be able to get to the fron valve stem, that is a thing of the past now. Not only does it make it much easier to check tire pressure and air up the tires, but now the valve stems don't even try to hide behind parts like they did before. Do yourself a favor, go ahead and order a set, then next time you get tires put on, put them in. You'll thank me, or, well... you'll thank CP at least.
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Originally posted by thetable View Post
    I had to do some tire changing over the weekend and figured while I was in there, I would go ahead and change valve stems. I can't even tell how much better these make life. These are up there on a convenience level well above the Fumoto valve. It used to be every time I wanted to check tire pressue I had to roll the bike forward or backwards to be able to get to the fron valve stem, that is a thing of the past now. Not only does it make it much easier to check tire pressure and air up the tires, but now the valve stems don't even try to hide behind parts like they did before. Do yourself a favor, go ahead and order a set, then next time you get tires put on, put them in. You'll thank me, or, well... you'll thank CP at least.
    sigpic

Comment

They look pretty too...
      Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

On my wish list for a while now.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
          They look pretty too...
          Didn't you end up buying the set that I had when I figured out I couldn't use them?
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Yep..and I have the red anodized ones on my chrome wheels...Cyber actually saw them when he was out here...I have the ones I bought from you and I'm probably going to use them one the SF Kat my buddy and I are building..
            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I don't thrust those things...
              I stay with the ol' thrust_earned rubber stems, new tyre new stem never had a problem with it. (and they're lighter too)

man I feel evil today

Comment

What is there not to trust? I'll take metal any day of the week over rubber. And the reason the rubber ones should be replaced at every tire change is to prevent dry rot of the rubber.
                Pics
                Pics
                No pics yet
                Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                  I'll take metal any day of the week over rubber.
                  I rather use a rubber condom than a metal one

Comment

And I would much prefer latex in the condom department.
                    Pics
                    Pics
                    No pics yet

Comment

I've had em for a year now and they are worth every cent
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by kwebbel View Post
                        I rather use a rubber condom than a metal one
                        to tell you the truth, I really don't think rubber or metal would make much difference to me the girl however would probably prefer latex.

Comment

Working...
                        X