Comfortable Riding with CyberPoet's Earlugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfortable Riding with CyberPoet's Earlugs

In reference to: http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5211

I just bought the earplugs from CyberPoet and am impressed. They are comfortable and have a very convenient case to put in your bike. The wind noise has decreased in my everyday riding while still allowing speaker noises come through (A future helmet mod). Excellent deal! You can't beat 2 permanent plugs/4 disposable and shipping for 6 dollars. I will recommend them to anyone.

Now if I can only make my foot pegs more comfortable

Thank you CP.

Go Vols! UT '05 Grad

foot pegs uncomfortable? stop wearing tennis shoes?

Comment

I wear boots, but I beleive the soles are thin as they are pretty rough

Go Vols! UT '05 Grad

Comment

Hmmm, are they rubbing your boots, or do they only hurt due to the pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by Accidental
          I wear boots, but I beleive the soles are thin as they are pretty rough
          Look up a cobbler (shoe repair) in your area and get your boots resoled... Tell the cobbler specifically that these are your all weather riding boots and that you are trying to reduce vibration. He (she?) should know exactly what to use to get the job done...

In a related note, last night I was practicing cutting 3/4" holes in 1/2" steel plate with a torch and stepped on a nugget of molten metal/slag with my boot... smoke everywhere. I was only on it for a second... It didn't go through, and the sole material was hot enough to reseal itself so the damage isn't as bad as it started at, but I think I need to go see the cobbler as well...

PS - Thanks for the compliment on the ear plugs.

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

+1. Great Deal.

Comment

I have had several pairs of my favorite boots taken a local shoe repair shop thats been around forever around here.. those people are true craftsman!

Comment

anyone know the decibel range of driving on a freeway
                " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                  anyone know the decibel range of driving on a freeway
                  Varies with the helmet, the shape of the head and the location in the windstream, but 102 dB to 105 dB at 65mph isn't uncommon with a typical closed-faced helmet. 120 dB at 80 to 90 mph isn't uncommon either.

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPeot
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Paypal being sent ur way tonite for a new set..

Comment

Working...
                    X