X

Slip-on Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
    Yoshimura RS3, Not to loud but when you open it up she roars.
    but so does my stock muffler:bunny2i'm not a fan of rejeting either because of decreased gas mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post
      but so does my stock muffler:bunny2i'm not a fan of rejeting either because of decreased gas mileage.
      Yeah but the Yosh is louder than the stock one, at idle and when you open it up.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

^ yosh = good.

The only other can I would consider is a two bros/scorpion.

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
          ^ yosh = good.

The only other can I would consider is a two bros/scorpion.
          Well there is at least one vote for a Two Brothers Slip-on. Which by the way I installed on the Kat 2 days ago and it sounds wicked! Haven't had a chance to ride test it yet but I will be sure to follow-up with my seat-of-the-pants response once I do.
          2001 GSX600F Katana

Comment

Originally posted by akarob View Post
            How does one have 22,000 posts and still reply with complete bull**** advice? This is just wrong.

Everytime you change the airflow either into or out of your engine, your fuel needs change as well. He'll need bigger jets for sure. As a matter of fact, I'd be surprised if the bike ran well at all after the change. It would be running dangerously lean and he'd risk damage to his engine.

FOR SURE he will not need bigger jets... Maybe an 1/8th turn out on the A/F screws if you are concerned.
            -2000 "750"

Comment

Ok, just but be careful. Lean engines run GREAT right up to the piont their pistons melt.

More on topic though, what are most people doing to get the silencers on? Cutting off the stock cans? My pipe is one peice. A new full exhaust would be sweet.
              Last edited by akarob; 05-19-2010, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akarob View Post

More on topic though, what are most people doing to get the silencers on? Cutting off the stock cans? My pipe is one peice. A new full exhaust would be sweet.
                The can will come with a midpipe...

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

of all exhaust systems i have ever heard i like two brothers pipes the best ... if you want an idea of looks and sounds get on youtube
                  Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

Put a couple hundred miles on the Kat with the new Two Brothers slip-on. All I can say is I might have to start wearing ear plugs but it sounds awesome and cars are definitely more aware that I am there! Highly recommended, best of all I got it on eBay and with shipping to my house it was less than $200.
                    2001 GSX600F Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Seabee View Post
                      Put a couple hundred miles on the Kat with the new Two Brothers slip-on. All I can say is I might have to start wearing ear plugs but it sounds awesome and cars are definitely more aware that I am there! Highly recommended, best of all I got it on eBay and with shipping to my house it was less than $200.
                      i'm running a delkovic pipe and can. sounds good and comes with a removable baffle. it was $145 +shipping on fleabay. manufacturer site. they also have shorty cans as well.
                      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                        Neg. There are plenty of Kats here with slipons that perform just fine without rejetting..

And mine is one of 'em (Two Brothers M-2 V.A.L.E)
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

im a vance and hines guy when it comes to zuki's

Comment

Working...
                          X