Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I will never order from CycleGear again!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never order from CycleGear again!!!

I placed an order 10 days ago online. Haven't gotten an email regarding shipping dates or problems. I've called their goddamn hotline 3 times now during normal business hours over the course of a week and left messages all 3 times and still no response. My asshole can run a business better than that. Why is it that nowadays very few businesses are actually willing to do business with you. Customer service has gone down the shitter.

End rant,
    bama
    What the deuce!?!

Try this:

send a PM to HS2020, who is an assistant manager at a CycleGear store. Maybe he can get an answer (?)

When you want something they carry, order it through him and avoid the hassles in the future.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
      Try this:

send a PM to HS2020, who is an assistant manager at a CycleGear store. Maybe he can get an answer (?)

When you want something they carry, order it through him and avoid the hassles in the future.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Thanks for the info. PM sent.
      What the deuce!?!

Comment

Yup , KR got connections . 8)
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

You have to remeber our headquaters for cycle gear is in Benecia, Cali. They are 3 hours behind flordia. You are not the only one that I have heard this from. Is there a store near you Bama? I know we have some down in FL. Now when something is on Backorder that we normally stock they will try and get it from the one of the stores. If all of our some 50 stores are out of it then they have to wait til it comes off back order. The sad part is they do not call and tell you this. I will let my DM know the problem you are having and I will also let them know at cyclegear.com There should be a place on the site for you to send feedback. You know something I am not that impressed with our Corporate side of things. Stores open 7 days a week but store support is only there Monday-Friday. What is up with that. I told my DM my thoughts on that one. He said there are not that many of them. I said they can rotate days off. Hell there are only 7 of us in the store 4 full time and 3 part time. We rotate days off. I think they can do the same. Anyway I will take care of you. I sent you a PM back.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Yup, Jimmah to the rescue. When I need something that I can get from cyclegear, I just go right to jimmah and bypass the website or the catalog. Cut out the middle man and you'll be all set for future reference.

Comment

Yeah as long as I stay with Cyclegear. I have been talking with an aircraft company here locally. Better pay and set days off.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Think we need to take up a monthly collection to keep Jimmy at cyclegear. Anyone up for this?

Can't have our connection bailing for a better paying job.
                One project done, now on to the next few!!
                Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

Yo bama, jimmy called me tonite, he's got some updated information for you so drop him a pm..

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                    Yo bama, jimmy called me tonite, he's got some updated information for you so drop him a pm..
                    Yeah. He gave me a call last night and let me know what was going on. I really appreciate his help. It seems they had one of my items, but were trying to track down the other two. This I don't have a problem with. But would it have been so difficult for corporate to drop me an email saying that's what was going on? I mean their 100% satisfaction guarantee even clearly states that they will let you know if there are any troubles. Anyways, thanks again Jimmy.

bama
                    What the deuce!?!

Comment

Working...
                    X