X

Paint options....poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint options....poll

So as some of you know i dropped my bike in dec, i was thinking of repainting it here shortly but might change the color a little more blue so any thoughts here? just seeing what you guys think as well. keep the color, go more blue, or change it all together?

the decals will remain as well as the two tone

maybe? who can photoshop good?

Ryan
    keep it pacific metallic blue
    23.26%
    go more blue
    48.84%
    change all together to......____________ post color
    27.91%
    Last edited by Idrivetoys; 02-14-2010, 07:37 PM.

Same color
    Blue fender
    Black wheels
    Too old to dream, too young to reason...
    I am fond of my rough edges.
    sigpic

Comment

i considered gold wheels at one point but not a fan of black

Comment

I vote for a deeper shade of blue, but get what you like!

Comment

My vote: Keep it, you already have a great lookin paint job. If your lookin to change it up a bit, I would suggest changing brake/clutch levers, bar ends, rims, etc (gold would look nice)

Comment

same blue, paint the fender and lowers to match, paint the fork tubes, passenger peg mounts, and upper triple black. wheels, rotors, and sprocket/cush bronze/gold....match them to the what front rotors are now basically....leave the polished bar ends and heel guards, polish out your levers good...need something to offset the black/blue combo, those parts would be enough without being to 'blingy'

you gonna do a chain guard?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Yellow...duh.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Its nice now but maybe darker blue and gold or chrome nice bike!

Comment

I say octane blue pearl... but I may be biased. Check out my garage for a little bit "darker blue"
                  -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by justinboyce View Post
                    My vote: Keep it, you already have a great lookin paint job. If your lookin to change it up a bit, I would suggest changing brake/clutch levers, bar ends, rims, etc (gold would look nice)

it WAS nice till i took a spill last month

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                    paint the fork tubes, passenger peg mounts, and upper triple black. wheels, rotors, and sprocket/cush bronze/gold....match them to the what front rotors are now basically....leave the polished bar ends and heel guards, polish out your levers good...need something to offset the black/blue combo, those parts would be enough without being to 'blingy'

you gonna do a chain guard?
                    i like those ideas as well, and i would like to do a chain guard
                    Last edited by Idrivetoys; 01-25-2010, 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Looks great as is. No changes needed.

Comment

i will probably leave it is, but add some metallic perhaps its not metallic enough for me yet, i appreciate your guys input

Comment

anyone else wanna chime in? im buying paint this weekend

Comment

The orange that is on the bike in my avatar it is house of kolor nova orange it is a metallic with a slight pearl really pops in the sun
                            1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

same blue, but add the giant azz sparkly boat paint flakes to the clear

called "megaflake" i think...
                              Attached Files

See My Garage for mods...
                              T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                              Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Working...
                              X