X

Haynes motorcycle manuals for download

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
    with that attitude and patience its better you dont wrench on your own bike buddy
    My money says this dude is 19 years old and bought a Katana because it looks like a crotch rocket. Come to find out, it's a sport touring bike, it has issues, which is why he needs a manual. He's getting no respect from his friends and the hot chick he was trying to impress still doesn't care.

Comment

sounds about right
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Im as cheap as the next katana owner(haha) but i did drop a big 15 bucks at amazon on tje tech spark digital maintainance manual 1988-1998 katana 600/750 ots pretty nice and has good search features and pics, it wont do tje work for you bit as manuals go its as close as it gets
        its raining out back in your cage!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbcchance View Post
          Im as cheap as the next katana owner(haha) but i did drop a big 15 bucks at amazon on tje tech spark digital maintainance manual 1988-1998 katana 600/750 ots pretty nice and has good search features and pics, it wont do tje work for you bit as manuals go its as close as it gets
          You paid $15 dollars for a manual, in KatRiders.com terms, you're a baller.
          Last edited by arsenic; 07-01-2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Bad key board or superstitious of the word "the". You know there is one available on this site, right?
            Last edited by 92xjunker; 06-29-2014, 10:58 PM.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Small keys and fat thumbs, but no i didnt know there was one here, i bought one from amazon for my old bike and liked it a lot, so i had my follow vehicle people order one for the(nailed it! )kat on the way home from purchase, i didnt find this awesome place until i already had it for a year(damn that could have been plugs money)
              its raining out back in your cage!!

Comment

Working...
              X