600 and 750 plastics interchangeable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600 and 750 plastics interchangeable?

hey,

I just purchased a 2005 suzuki katana 600, and the dealership said that they cant find plastics for that bike in black. They did say, however, that the 750 is not interchangeable with the 600 because the motor is larger. I found this odd, considering that everyone seemes to think they are....so, are they interchangeable, and should i go ahead and buy the 2005 black plastics for the 750 to put on my 600??

Thanks for the help

might be cheaper just to paint them....
    think you want black thats all the plastics and a gas tank....those arnt too cheap...welll neither are the fairings for that matter, be cheaper to paint....i swear! not unless your gonna get those fairings for a steal...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

yes, fairings are all the same for 98-02 kats, then 03-06 kats...the only difference between them are the tail sections

i would just paint them as well....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

good deal, but the right and left side fairings are not useable anymore, and have to be replaced, so if i purchased those, would it be easy to get the entire bike painted for a fair price, if so how much do u think?

Comment

Working...
        X