X

Aerostich Roadcrafter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerostich Roadcrafter?

Does anyone use an Aerostich suit? Are they worth the money? I do a lot of riding..... fun,tours,commuting. I've always heard how great they are but have never talked to anyone who owns one. What are they like in hot weather,rain or even walking around off the bike? Thanks. By the way I'm 6'1 225lbs if anyone is interested in selling a used one.

a member here The Table has an Aerostich suit that he has recommended before. PM him for more info.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Joseph aka The Table has one and I don't think I've ever heard him say anything bad about it.
      Kyle

Comment

I think his only real dislike, was the overall price. But I think he's switched more to dirt in the past year and I haven't seen as many pictures of it

You probably won't want to buy a random used one. For best results you'll want to get one that's already tailored to your dimensions.

I've looked at it, but with me moving more toward track I'm more interested in a one piece leather now.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
        X