X

Pre Katana gauge cluster to Post?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Katana gauge cluster to Post?

I have searched for about an hour now and haven't found anything new on the matter so here goes. I've been thinking about this for a while and have made up my mind. How difficult would it be to take a post gauge cluster and place it on a pre Katana? I love the look of the newer cluster but I like the look of the older bike. Plus I already have the older one . I have done a little reading and it looks like I'll be needing a post wiring harness, gauge cluster, and the readout sensor for the speedo as it is electrical instead of analog? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Is there anything else I'll be needing? I apologize if I've missed a thread already covering this.
    At first I was like

Now I'm like

This is place to post up your long term projects. Projects that took you a while to get done. Post them here. Examples like kwebbel's build up , B-12 engine swaps, swing arm swaps etc..would go here.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Thank you steves!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Only problem is the post doesn't say how he did it... :/ Just showed that he had it installed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
      Last edited by XyleRin; 03-01-2013, 03:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      At first I was like

Now I'm like

Comment

There are several other threads around from the gauge swaps. I didn't have time to go through them all.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

In that thread steves linked to there's a wiring diagram for hookup.

Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
          X