X
X

Exhaust Exchange list (draft)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing personal damic, but could you maybe give us a little more info then you used a full bandit system with a two brothers exhaust??? like any modifications need??? is that a 750 you have??? im very interested in this mod. so any extra "hints" you have or know what to do would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Comment

interesting info...

Comment

Originally posted by icyhandlz
        nothing personal damic, but could you maybe give us a little more info then you used a full bandit system with a two brothers exhaust??? like any modifications need??? is that a 750 you have??? im very interested in this mod. so any extra "hints" you have or know what to do would be greatly appreciated. thank you
        icyhandles,
        My bike is a 98 600 with the bandit 1200 exhaust and two brothers end can. It also has a K&N air filter with the big restricter ring. I have a jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer and shift detent spring kit from Factory Pro. The bike also has cam shafts from an 88 GSXR 750 and the final drive gearset is 14/47.
        As far as the mods needed to put the bandit exhaust on the only problem was that the center stand interfered so I removed it(I have bike stands). Oh and of course I ground out the welds inside the head pipes the same way others others have done.

I have a 750 motor that needs rings but I haven't gotten around to working on it as of late. Maybe next winter.

That's about it.
        damic

Comment

great info!!

Comment

Subscribed!
            sigpic

Comment

great help with this post
              your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

Will an aftermarket full system (4 into 1) from a '92 fit an '02?

Reason I ask is I could maybe get one cheapish but wanted to check before I bid.

Thanks in advance.
                Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyoldgit
                  Will an aftermarket full system (4 into 1) from a '92 fit an '02?

Reason I ask is I could maybe get one cheapish but wanted to check before I bid.

Thanks in advance.
                  It should, after all you need to modify a 98+ to fit the pre 98 because the pre 98 pan is deeper. So that tells me the pre 98 system would have room to spare on a 98+

Comment

Excellent, cheers BP
                    Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

Working...
                    X