X

Peg Lights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peg Lights?

Whatcha think? Not mine, but found this mod that someone else did... Adds alitte more visibility, especially when using led's that maybe arent as visible as you'd like.

Nice custom touch without taking up more of the bike.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I've been throwing around that idea for a while. I was going to mount mine under the peg though, thought I could accomplish a cleaner look that way.

I do like the idea, and makes it more visable at a greater angle I think.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

nice and not to big.

Comment

Hey N4S, we can do that to your stock ones.
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

yeah we can..but im not gonna bother too much yet..as new, gold, pegs, are on the mod list for later this year.

Comment

Not bad, anything that catches the eye in the morning or evening is a bonus.

Any legal issues I wonder?
              Kyle

Comment

I wouldnt think so..as they're basically just marker lights,,and not flashing neon's or anything.. but couldnt say 100% for sure.

Comment

I actually was just thinking about something like that. The plan was to use a small LED strip on the pass bracket like that and use a single LED "Lightbolts" in the peg. I was gifted a set of front pegs for a 98+ 600 so replacing the feelers with those and drilling a small hole to run the wire up under the rubber shouldn't be hard at all. I've also got plans to do a 136 LED cluster in my tail light. I'd like to do a small strip on the outside of my mirrors too.
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I think they look pretty sharp. And as Woobie said as well, anything that is going to draw attention is good in my books.
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                      I actually was just thinking about something like that. The plan was to use a small LED strip on the pass bracket like that and use a single LED "Lightbolts" in the peg. I was gifted a set of front pegs for a 98+ 600 so replacing the feelers with those and drilling a small hole to run the wire up under the rubber shouldn't be hard at all. I've also got plans to do a 136 LED cluster in my tail light. I'd like to do a small strip on the outside of my mirrors too.
                      Where WILL you find the time ?
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                      X