X

Bogue Field Track Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogue Field Track Day

So today we have a ARTD Advanced Rider Track Day compliments of the USMC in combination with coaches from the Kieth Code Super bike school, here are a few shots of the day, i hope i can get some more from others.

NCDOT was there with SHP and others so there should be some stories on it soon.

This guys pipes were sick, it sounded like a V8

Fife

Lucky! I tried getting onto this one, but it was too late. I'm hoping to be able to get on the next one in June.
    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

it was definitely a good time, i wont be able to make June i have MCninja instructor course but maybe july, in 2 weeks i have the AMOS course

Comment

Yeah my goal is to hit the AMOS course in August. I would do it this month, but we have the Air Show so I have to work.
        Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Working...
        X