X

My 88 Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 88 Fighter

Here are pics of the New toy...Custom Tail and Frame/Tank..2000 gsx600 carbs r1 undertail,buel seat
    Attached Files
    My computer Tech job in miramichi,nb,canada
    Adaptive Office Solutions

Wish I had something like that so I could learn to do wheelies.
    Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Drastion
      Wish I had something like that so I could learn to do wheelies.
      why do you need that to do wheelies?

Comment

So I don't screw up my "pretty" fairings.
        Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

fighters are not beat up stunt bikes,

Comment

If you want to flame on me for making a simple post, lets take it from this guys post cause were kinda stealin his thunder here. Just PM me next time instead of jackin somebody's post.

Sorry for the posts man. The bike looks sweet. I like the tail a lot.

Comment

Looking sweet!!!! Let me know when your ready to ride. We will show the boys what Kats can do.

Comment

pics of the tail section shiny carbs an where im installing the speedo and tach in a custom made dash
                Attached Files

Comment

That looks really nice!
                  If ya do anything else make sure you show some pics!

Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul

Comment

You know, Kats look incomplete with ALL the fairing taken off, IMHO (making sure to include the IMHO so nobody gets offended- we all seem to be rather touchy tonite.) Your last pic seems to illustrate that- the bottom of the tank needs to be covered up. Perhaps a filler panel, between the seat/tand, and the top of the diagonal frame member?
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I like it! Where did you get those headlights?
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB
                        You know, Kats look incomplete with ALL the fairing taken off, IMHO (making sure to include the IMHO so nobody gets offended- we all seem to be rather touchy tonite.) Your last pic seems to illustrate that- the bottom of the tank needs to be covered up. Perhaps a filler panel, between the seat/tand, and the top of the diagonal frame member?
                        well i like it the way it is.different people different ways...as for the headlight here is a ebay.ca link http://cgi.ebay.ca/MOTORCYCLE-HEADLI...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by dpasch
                          Originally posted by StevieB
                          well i like it the way it is.different people different ways...as for the headlight here is a ebay.ca link http://cgi.ebay.ca/MOTORCYCLE-HEADLI...QQcmdZViewItem

Nice and different! No wonder I could not figure out what bike it came from!
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

If BlackPeter was not AWOL, he would have something to say. He is a SF guy too.

Comment

I love streetfighters, I really want to build on someday.

Yes I'm an American, yes I have guns, and yes I won't hesitate to use them to protect my family, my property, and myself

Comment

Working...
                              X