X

help with kill switch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with kill switch

This isn't actually for the Katana. I have a 1983 Honda 110cc 3-wheeler and the kill switch fell apart. I tried to used a regular toggle switch instead and it does nothing. There are 2 wires that come up to the kill switch a green and black one. The switch had the positions "Off On Off." I took both wires up to the toggle switch and it runs with the switch in either position. Just kinda wondering what I am doing wrong.

it should be the two wire touching to run or switch in the on pos and not touching to kill so you jsut need a single postion switch i think you may have wire it to run all the time some how not sure
    I have two gears to beat you with and four you will never see!"

don't knock masturbation its sex with someone i love

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

That is the way I have it hooked up right now and it stays running in either position.

Comment

bad switch try another switch a single position one just an on off one

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

I just bought a new 2 position switch tested it with a multimeter to make sure it works ok and its fine.

Comment

beats me

Comment

Working...
            X