Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

2005 kat front turn signal alternatives???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newbouldg View Post
    I had to "bake" my signals to remove the lenses due to the caulk that holds the lens in place. This is probably the reason you cannot find just the lenses. I had one lens that was cracked due to PO dropping the bike. I was gonna try to use the lens as a mold, but when I started to try and remove it I mangled it pretty good. This is why I chose to mod it with the flattened mesh. I will take some pics tomorrow. I am currently in the process of painting my fairing for my trip to Daytona bike week so they are not installed right now. I will take pics both on and off the fairing so everyone can see my handy work. Until then.................
    Well I may have to raise a stink with my suzuki dealer lol. BUT it makes me feel a lot better about spending the 40$ if that is true. Because he made it very clear that it was just the lens.

Comment

turn signals

where can i buy these clear signals??

Comment

dealer or fleabay , just order for a 06 Katana
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by 0241135 View Post
          Ya I may just have to get some clear ones because the big orange ones bug me and I definately want some turn signal mirrors

I cant believe that no one has experimented more with having smaller front turn signals
          The bike would look funny if the turn signals were not there. There would be a huge indent that would look funny. If ur looking for clear signals, i may have my old ones in my parts box in my garage. i can check for you and sell em to you for cheap. I put some aftermarket clear alternatives smoked ones on my black kat (an 06) so i might have my old ones. unless i already sold em.... i dont remember
          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
          Current Bikes:
          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Do what I did. VHT nightshade and a little wet sanding. Pics are in my garage.
            "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

i wanna c pics of that mesh!

Comment

Working...
              X