X

looking at M V AGUSTIA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking at M V AGUSTIA

How really great are these bikes ? Looking at a 2004 brutale and a 2002 f-4 oro repilica ....any one have some info ??
    Last edited by H-2 CHARLIE; 10-09-2009, 02:38 AM.

I'll take one of each please.

Sorry I have no real experience, but from what I hear they make real good bikes.
    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Snatchy throttle, expensive parts, limited dealer support, the F4 is a torture device anywhere other than a track, Italian reliability, sex on wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by freight dog View Post
        Snatchy throttle, expensive parts, limited dealer support, the F4 is a torture device anywhere other than a track, Italian reliability, sex on wheels.
        Freight Dog pretty much hit it on the head, but if you can't spell the name, you're not allowed to own one. Other MV AGUSTA owners would banish you for such a mistake

Comment

No I in it I guess. It looks like the forum has some good reviews
          A forum community dedicated to MV Agusta motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about troubleshooting, maintenance, performance, modifications, classifieds, and more!
          sigpic

Comment

Good taste. I think these bikes are sweet looking. One day...

Comment

Learning that mv and benillie have the worst resale not like the duc which is pretty good , not to say they are no good but i hear they have water pump problems

Comment

Working...
              X