Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Do you mod your CAGE as much as your bike? Post your pics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you mod your CAGE as much as your bike? Post your pics.

Just curious what everyone does to their cars , as well as their bikes. I mod both my truck and my bike......and my old car.....

My 01 Ranger

My old 00 Focus.
    My sig is boring.

Ill have to get a pic of my truck, i have a 1999 dodge dakota r/t, supercharged, heads.. the whole works.. also a 1979 10th ann trans am, but he is bone stock and staying that way.

Comment

My subie is stock

Comment

:0

Comment

i dont mod my car, i mod other peoles cars like my buddys back home one has a 99 ss with an all slp exhaust, slp in take tuned computer shorth throw shifter tpi intake chip ud pullys rear valance kit and system that i pretty much did my self

Comment

nah, I dont mod my car out at all. Its just a means of transportation to me.. not nearly on the same level of importance as my bike. As long as it runs and looks decent that's I really care about w/ my cage.

Comment

matt drives a neon hahahahahahahaahahhaah

Comment

Jeep will forever be out mod compaired to the bike...

J ust
                E mpty
                E very
                P ocket

88 Katana GSX600F, 19k miles, Total Custom- Soon to be revealed!!!!!!!

Comment

my car sucks
                  Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

don't knock neons duffy, we have an srt-4 here in st. louis hitting high 11s

btw, nice ranger, look would be complete with the loss of the red stickering...
                    Thanks to KR, everytime I look at my bike, my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOoooooo"

Comment

I have no point in modding my 97 Ford Taurus... lol. It was a h.s. graduation gift that gets me where I need to go when its raining, cold, or time to buy groceries.
                      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

My Dakota ( 318 V8 ), isn't really stock I guess. Has Dynomax Duals, Stainless Cold Air Intake, Blackouts, Rainguards, Tanneau Cover, 33" BFG's, Step Bars, some other stuff...

2002 R1
                        Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

Nope. I have a 2003 Ford F150 stepside that is plain, and boring. The only "mods" done to it are a bunch of key scratches on the passenger side that somebody did because they don't like cops . On the plus side, it only has 15,000 miles on it...
                          2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

My car is generally my first priority for spending "extra" money...
                            but it's through the Fiero Forum that I was shown my way here! (Thanks Naskie!).

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT - owned since August 1995.
                            Mild performance 3.1L V6 engine & 4spd OD tranny (stock was a 2.8 & 3spd)
                            Custom bodywork (vents, scoops, etc) - all installed by me (which is why it isn't perfect).
                            New wheels - R1 Racing GTR4's - Painted Gold.
                            Jaguar Racing Green Paint
                            Tan leather F-Body Seats, Some custom interior parts
                            Lots of small mods.

Coming soon? My next big project will be installing an '89 TPI Small Block Chevy V8 - thanks largely to a V8 Archie kit!

Beyond that, my "daily driver" is a stock 2000 Subaru Legacy GT (Black) - great for drifting in the Minnesota winters!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                              nah, I dont mod my car out at all. Its just a means of transportation to me.. not nearly on the same level of importance as my bike. As long as it runs and looks decent that's I really care about w/ my cage.
                              My thoughts exactly

Comment

Working...
                              X