X

frame sliders???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frame sliders???

why are they so expensive for kats and where can i find them for a good price???

theres a vendor on this site. not exactly cheap but great quality i can imagine.

125 for the full fronts, 30 something for the rears
    Last edited by dzkatrider; 04-27-2010, 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Click on the registered vendors link on the home page. There are two vendors on here with a ton of actual reviews with real life experiences with them.

Comment

but they are all 120+ i want them to be cheap like on other bikes lol

Comment

IMHO $120 is not a lot for effective protection.
          sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

is it possible to mod gixxer sliders to work???

Comment

well you go ahead and get the cheapo's but dont cry about it when you twist your frame or they snap off and basically provide no protection and do more damage than good. braunstein and burley design and test their frame sliders so that theyll protect the bike as much as possible without hurting it unlike the cheap knock offs. trust me their well worth the money, $ 120 is nothing compared to the cost of new plastics.
              sigpic
              -Cory-
              1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

i might just have to bite the bullet id rather invest money into going fast though

Comment

Originally posted by patricksmithahhh View Post
                  i might just have to bite the bullet id rather invest money into going fast though
                  well if your wanting more speed than just do a motor swap, i would recommend doing some suspension mods first though, you wouldnt believe how much speed youll pick up in the corners.
                  sigpic
                  -Cory-
                  1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

Originally posted by patricksmithahhh View Post
                    I see your in vegas how about i personally deliver them too you. LOL. Ill be in vegas this weekend. So if you do want some i can bring a set with me and give you a little break since there will be no shipping cost.
                    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                    Katana Frame Sliders
                    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                    I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

if u really want to be going faster you probably shouldnt have bought a kat. not exactly the nimble-ist bikes on the road. but i know what your saying

Comment

hahaha yeah the kat was only 500 dollars tho

id spend the 130 on going fast...er or id buy something for the corvette

Comment

Working...
                        X