X

1100 kat owners, please step forward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DDMGraphix
    I can't say if I can keep up with a Busa cause i've never tried at 150+ We respect the road at 120, but my bike has a little more then just a name. As for your 1254.... So What.... Just cause you drive a lambo dosent mean you can handle a race car. In this world you dont need to feel like you belong. You pick your place an dmake your spot. With 25 years of racing.. I think you need to put up the Katana cause grandpa's ride cruisers. I resepcted this tread up until I asked a question replied by a smart comment. Might wanna raise your windshield when I decide its worth a visit to take your backyard credability
    personally, I think you are being a dumbshit, and I am not even going to bother with you. not my fault you can't read the title and question of the post, and then get all offended cuz you "don't fit". there are plenty on here who did the 1127 swap, so go play with them.
    This is for the guys who own the real 1100 kat, and have a sense of humor.

Seeing as you have neither, get out of here and
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I see you dont have one as well... Jokin with you also mojo... You picked on me so I had to pick back. I respect your thread about the 1100. They get alot of respect from me anyway because they have a feature that newer bikes dont have (windshield). My 1127 isnt even ready like yours.. I'd have to foot it to keep up with you... LOL... Ride Safe
      Some people grow big and tall and some stay the same... My 600 grew 527cc's by high school and stayed the same size. He use to get bullied by a few people:

Jigzer and Shrad were brothers
      Charlie Brown Rodjers also known as CBR
      Kall Asaki from Japan

I'm not a racer but at a stop light Jigzer pulled up and so did Shrad. They reved their engines....
      The light changes to green light so we ride...
      Then they read my license plate and it says
      " KATchup "

Comment

Ahhhh....you got me! I really thought you were pickin' a fight with "the old man needs a cruiser" remark. D'em dere is fightin' words...lol

Merry xmas to you

Comment

I'm a little late, was on vacation
          Attached Files
          'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

I know mine is fast... CUZ ITS ORANGE BEECHES!!!!!!!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

90, Mid-Night Blue
              Last edited by GSX1100FL; 06-02-2009, 01:33 PM.
              I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

OK..................Y'all NOW have your very own forum section!

See the main page.

Thanks to MoJoe and others.....................

Oh, yeah, in response to an above post, I do have a sense of humor........can I stick around?
                I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Special K

See the main page.

Oh, yeah, in response to an above post, I do have a sense of humor........can I stick around?
                  Unfortunatly, I think it's been warped by inhaling too much carb & choke cleaner.
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Special K

See the main page.

hey....cool beans. TYVM kind sir. there really isn't many of us be all that active in it, but hopefully it will draw in the stray 1100 owner who happens to come across the site and we can grow a bit.

Comment

Heres mine. Got if from a buddy in seven different boxes(one of those included a new Works Performance shock).
                      Scored the OEM Krauser K2 bags on eBay. Virgin,still in the box and the hardware still in the bags.....Wait for it.........$175.00 shipped!
                      Upgrades include 90 GSXR wheels and front fork. Michelin Power Roads. Above mentioned shock and RaceTech guts in the forks. Nissin Daytona masters. PVM discs and Tokico 6 piston calipers. Speigler top triple clamp with tubular bar. Corbin Gunfighter and a lady when I ride with the missus,stock seat when I'm solo. I'm not impressed with the Corbin either.
                      Braided Galfer stainless lines from CycleBrakes.com. FactoryPro jet kit,
                      ignition advancer and shift kit. K&N air filter. Yosh RS-2 Exhaust(added to reduce weight)and a 90 GSXR1100 blackbox. MotoNation 530 chain conversion.
                      Getting ready to install a set of heated Hunter Flat Bars,Magellan GPS and driving lights. Also bought a top box and hardware to mount to the Krauser frame.
                      Just gotta get the jetting straight.........
                      Attached Files
                      Records or parts-I didn't come here not to break SOMETHING.

Comment

Working...
                      X