No announcement yet.
X

fat *** chopper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People may like it or they ay not but we certainely have to admire the skill and creativity involved in performing these mods. I for one wish i had the know how and talent to do these things.
    sigpic

Comment

finally

finally the pics

the happy owner

Last edited by chemomche; 02-02-2009, 06:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      Live to ride,
      Ride KATANA!

Comment

Well-done!

Comment

Awesome build! One day I will have the mad skillz to do such work!

Comment

madness, absolute madness.....

I love it!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Wow, very nice!

Great looking ride.

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by chemomche View Post

I would have stopped here now that I look more at it. Toss a springer seat on it and have one fat-*** bobber! The end result is still hellacious though, no matter how you look at it.

You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

dude that looks sweet we should get more pics of that

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                    I would have stopped here now that I look more at it. Toss a springer seat on it and have one fat-*** bobber! The end result is still hellacious though, no matter how you look at it.
                    however this is everyday bike.he goes to work with it,back seat for his girlfriend .....the bike is functional not a show off bike
                    Live to ride,
                    Ride KATANA!

Comment

Awesome bike man! I wish I was talented enough to mod like that. Great job!!!!

Comment

With the mods you did to the frame. What size welder and type were you using. I want to purchase a welder for my garage and don't want to end up with something insufficient. At the same time I don't want to spend a fortune on something that will do more than I will ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by briandrex View Post
                          With the mods you did to the frame. What size welder and type were you using. I want to purchase a welder for my garage and don't want to end up with something insufficient. At the same time I don't want to spend a fortune on something that will do more than I will ever do.
                          well,man it`s an old bulgarian welder,you can bay it for around 100 EURO second-hand

you can see it in the down left corner
                          Last edited by chemomche; 02-08-2009, 11:46 AM.
                          Live to ride,
                          Ride KATANA!

Comment

So, is it a Kat? I hope the consensus is "yes," so it can be nominated for KOTM, maybe even KOTY.
                            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                              So, is it a Kat? I hope the consensus is "yes," so it can be nominated for KOTM, maybe even KOTY.

I would be the first to nominate it, but....it's not chemomche's bike. It belongs to his friend from what I understand. If his friend becomes a member of the site, then we could probably make something happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X