X

fat *** chopper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhh?

Wow, all I see is some custom build with a blown motor replaced by a gs750 (I guess that's all you had from the looks of all the scrap laying around) and and you want to call it a Kat? Was it imported from the U.S.?
    Last edited by gammarider; 01-24-2009, 01:18 AM.
    Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Originally posted by gammarider View Post
      Wow, all I see is some custom build with a blown motor replaced by a gs750 (I guess that's all you had from the looks of all the scrap laying around) and and you want to call it a Kat? Was it imported from the U.S.?
      And WHAT can you and all other criticasters show us?

/on topic

Chemomche,

Not my cup off tea but I like to see at last someone doing/done a real mod.

best off regards, Anoucka

Comment

hot damn! I need to stop in here more often...that biotch is awesome....more pics please

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Why are you criticizing dude? I believe it's called talent to take pieces and make something out of it. Also, garages like that is what inspires what we have today and in the future. I have living proof of that statement. Show us what you have.
          Last edited by Kfreak; 01-24-2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I think It looks great so far. Keep up the good work, keep us posted and more pictures.
            I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
            --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

Very cool...more pics please.

Comment

That sucker looks wicked! 300 tire on the back? Puhleeeze, I'd run that on the front. Panzie
                02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                90 GSXR 750/1216
                96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                sigpic

Comment

do you think that someone with garage like this has enough money to buy even a custom frame??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  this was a gs750x 1984 bike with classic look.
                  the frame is customized,NOT repleased
                  the rear wheel is made of two track wheels
                  pics coming soon for those like you that **** me off
                  Live to ride,
                  Ride KATANA!

Comment

i'd run that tire if i could..

Comment

Originally posted by chemomche View Post
                      do you think that someone with garage like this has enough money to buy even a custom frame??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      this was a gs750x 1984 bike with classic look.
                      the frame is customized,NOT repleased
                      the rear wheel is made of two track wheels
                      pics coming soon for those like you that **** me off
                      Not looking to ****you off. It is a good looking custom and the fat tire is awesome. I just want to see that it was made not bought. Whoever put it together is talented. Post those pics......
                      Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Originally posted by Anoucka View Post
                        And WHAT can you and all other criticasters show us?

/on topic

Chemomche,

Not my cup off tea but I like to see at last someone doing/done a real mod.

best off regards, Anoucka
                        "Why are you criticizing dude? I believe it's called talent to take pieces and make something out of it. Also, garages like that is what inspires what we have today and in the future. I have living proof of that statement. Show us what you have."

Here you go for those that asked. Now I have one question...Anoucka....What is a criticaster?
                        Attached Files
                        Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Now I have one question...
                          What is a criticaster?
                          It's an obscure Fender electric guitar that lets you know it, pronto, if your playing sucks. Fender marketed it as a learning tool, figuring immediate feedback (not of the howling, electronic kind...) would save a budding Di@k * Dale or Eric Clapton wannabee hundreds of hours' wasted time practicing but not getting any better. If left in it's case while the owner played another guitar, muffled cries of "You call yourself a GUITARIST?? i've heard better string work from a kitten with a ball of yarn!" emulating from the case.

As most guitarist are not nearly as good as they think they are, but don't want to be reminded of their mere mortal status, it was a very poor seller.

*Damn indiscriminate sensor!
                          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

"Why are you criticizing dude? I believe it's called talent to take pieces and make something out of it. Also, garages like that is what inspires what we have today and in the future. I have living proof of that statement. Show us what you have."
                            Actually she already has http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91176
                            I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
                            --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

Not looking to ****you off. It is a good looking custom and the fat tire is awesome. I just want to see that it was made not bought. Whoever put it together is talented. Post those pics......
                              Talking about a change-over.....

Here you go for those that asked. Now I have one question...Anoucka....What is a criticaster?
                              here you go (Thank you Stevie)

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                              It's an obscure Fender electric guitar that lets you know it, pronto, if your playing sucks. Fender marketed it as a learning tool, figuring immediate feedback (not of the howling, electronic kind...) would save a budding Di@k * Dale or Eric Clapton wannabee hundreds of hours' wasted time practicing but not getting any better. If left in it's case while the owner played another guitar, muffled cries of "You call yourself a GUITARIST?? i've heard better string work from a kitten with a ball of yarn!" emulating from the case.

As most guitarist are not nearly as good as they think they are, but don't want to be reminded of their mere mortal status, it was a very poor seller.

*Damn indiscriminate sensor!

Comment

you can keep the custom....I'll take that GORGEOUS Gamma anyday.

(RG500 2 stroke people...a REAL racebike)

Comment

Working...
                                X