X

Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

So doing the mesh mod, and took off the fairings (thanks to the DIY thread on here) when putting them back on, ran into some trouble with the windscreen bolts...

The rubber nut that goes on the windscreen has a flange on it. I think that that is supposed to go through the fairing??? Any ideas on how to get it through there...I am also in need of an extra one, as when I was trying to finagle it through the hole it shot out and mysterously disappeared?

Anyone know where to find some of those rubber "bolts"? and how to wrap it up...I am at a standstill until I figure this out, and its killing me not to be able to ride it.

I think I put it on top , they expand when you tighten the screw
    plug,windscreen then fairing

take a sample of the old one to a Napa Auto parts they have them in balkamp line
    You will likely get a baggie of four or so for a couple bucks
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

So couln't find the rubber nut anywhere...then two days later moving the bike around (after i already bought a replacement) found it just laying in the garage. I think that if you lose something you should just get drunk forget about it for a couple of days and it will turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by WallacE View Post
        So couln't find the rubber nut anywhere...then two days later moving the bike around (after i already bought a replacement) found it just laying in the garage. I think that if you lose something you should just get drunk forget about it for a couple of days and it will turn up.

: So true man... so true...

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X